If you would like to volunteer, please use our Online Volunteer Form, call Sue Falcione at 330-493-0011 or email
Thank you for considering volunteering at the Habitat ReStore!
- Groups - The ReStore can accomodate groups of up to 10 people. Volunteer dates MUST be scheduled in advance. This is a great team building activity for people in your work place, place of worship, and civic group, and a great way to give back to the community!
- Donations Assistant - The donations assistant works on the loading dock accepting donations directly from drop-off donors. The merchandise is then cleaned and taken to the sales floor.
- Mr./Ms. Fix-it (repair volunteer) - We're looking for someone to repair or touch up furniture and other items that are slightly damaged.
- Metal Recycling Assistant - The ReStore recycles all types of metal and cardboard. We need knowledgeable people to help sort these metals.
- Customer Service Volunteers - Assist customers by helping them find items in the store, measure items if necessary, and carry items to their vehicles.
- Merchandising Volunteer - Arrange merchandise displays in creative ways so that they are attractive to shoppers.
- Cashier - A Cashier not only handles monetary transactions, but is also a customer greeter, information provider, and the face of Habitat to all customers and donors who walk into the store.
- Are you thinking about volunteering, but you just want to see what opportunities are available? Browse our new online database to see what Stark County volunteer opportunities near you. Click here to start looking.
Feeling Social? Check out our page on Facebook and Twitter!